The French Instinct
French with Katy
Learn French in context thanks to my free resources. Discover everyday French language and culture with a native French teacher. Improve your French in a relaxing and inspiring way
A podcast for Intermediate and Advanced French speakers – B1/C2
One of the things I like about listing to Podcasts is that they inspire me. I like listing to an Italian Podcast about psychology, so I can improve my Italian and listen to something I find interesting at the same time, and what I like about that podcast is that it’s both inspiring and relaxing.
I want to share with you today 5 episodes of The French Instinct Podcast that can both help you get inspired in your French learning and relax. In these episodes you’ll improve your French in context in a calm musical atmosphere.
- La musique adoucit les mœurs: about the importance and benefits of music in our lives
2. Les secrets de la sphère : a guided visualization to learn more about ourselves.
3. Les doigts de pieds en éventail: about the benefits of bordom, or the art of not doing anything.
4. Vivre en terre et mer : I take you with me to the Baie du Mont Saint Michel, in Brittany, a unique and magical place where people and nature follow the rythm of the sea.
5. Le sommeil : about sleeping habits.
Perfect your French with a native French teacher and polyglot through inspiring, interesting and unique content.
Learn French with podcasts